This is just a brief update to let everyone know that we are busy filling out paperwork to incorporate Archivists without Borders so we can officially process membership. We are also planning an election in the upcoming months, so think about whether you would be interested in serving on the first Executive Council. Finally, three of the working group members, Joel, Adam and Erin, will have a panel at MARAC this upcoming Saturday. It will be an informal presentation on the work we’ve done so far and where we’re hoping to go with plenty of opportunities for input and questions. If you’re attending the conference, we would love to see you there!
Formal proposalOn September 17, 2012, the final proposal to create Archivists without Borders: US chapter was unanimously ratified by members on the mailing list. There are several more steps to complete before we are officially associated with Archivists without Borders: international, but we're on our way! Final Proposal
- End of June update wp.me/p2mMu0-4K 4 years ago
- Are you ready to help? Become an officer! ow.ly/hC8eV 4 years ago
- Call for officer nominations wp.me/p2mMu0-4G 4 years ago
- First committee members wp.me/p2mMu0-4C 4 years ago
- Reminder: Call for Committees wp.me/p2mMu0-4z 4 years ago